VCFSE Alliance Case Studies and Publications
Test and Learn case study as part of Building Health Partnerships Programme
Lancashire and South Cumbria was supported by NHSEI as part of the Building Health Partnerships Programme with support from IVAR (Institute for Voluntary Action Research (link opens in new window)) in 2018. This continued the building of relationships and progressed recommendations from the previous NCVO work including sharing best practice and supported facilitation by IVAR in some areas to establish VCFSE networks in each of the five places of Lancashire and South Cumbria. The outcomes were summarised in a ‘Test and Learn’ case study by IVAR
Test and Learn Programme to support Primary Care Networks
In January 2020, NHS organisations in Lancashire and South Cumbria funded a Test and Learn programme, supported by IVAR, to develop relationships with a Primary Care Network in each of the five places in Lancashire and South Cumbria – building on the outcomes of the Building Health Partnerships programme.
IVAR published reports and case studies from the Test and Learn programme in Lancashire and South Cumbria documenting the work with VCFSE partners in Primary Care Networks.
- A publication: ‘How to build an effective partnership’
- A publication: ‘Talking points for cross sector partnerships’
- A blog: What good looks like: Example of cross-sector working in Pennine
- A blog: A Community Action Network – West End, Morecambe Bay
- A publication: A social prescribing network in the Fylde coast
- A blog: How we set up a social prescribing service during lockdown
Explore these case studies to find out more about work from the VCFSE Alliance.